Tax Tips for Fast Food Workers

Prepare to boost your refund with these tax deductions…

Tax Tips Fast Food Workers may be able to claim on their online income tax return

Uniforms & Protective Clothing
You can claim the cost of purchasing and washing your uniforms and protective clothing as long as they have your employer’s logo permanently attached.

Motor Vehicle Expenses
Keep a diary tracking the work-related kilometres travelled in your car. 

E.g. From one restaurant to the next, running errands to collect supplies etc. 

You cannot claim home to work travel unless your travelling directly from one job to a second job. 

Other Work-Related Expenses
You may also be able to claim the following expenses:

  • Tax Agent Fees

  • Donations

  • Union Fees

Our Tax Blogs - 

How does GoTax Online work?

Can I Claim my Uniform on my Tax Return?

How will a second job affect my Tax?

Our Tax Videos - 

Self-Education Tutorial